Terms & Conditions
There are lots of things, people, places and ideas that are important to us and we thought we'd share some links that may be of interest to you too!
- Cagoule Productions. Cagoule Productions, run by Lewis Gourlay and Abby Warrilow, merges live action, movement and motion graphics to create fresh and imaginative award-winning film for creative and corporate clients. Commercials, corporate and music video. Full in-house post production facilities.
- FinGer: Yurts from Finland. Inspired by the nomads tents of Central Asia, Steve Gourlay at FinGer builds handcrafted yurts which retain many of the features and construction methods of the traditional yurt while making a few modifications for a northern European climate.
- HI-Arts: Highland Arts Development Agency. HI-Arts is the arts and cultural development agency for the Highlands and Islands of Scotland. Their mission is to enable the Highlands and Islands to be considered the most creatively exciting area of Scotland.
- Pier House Hotel, Port Appin. Excellent accommodation in Port Appin on the West Coast of Scotland and renowned Scottish Seafood Restaurant.
- Self-catering at Kinlochlaich House. Kinlochlaich House is a listed building of the 17th and 18th centuries set in its own beautiful gardens on the south facing slopes of the Appin hills, close to the sea with views to the mountains. You can stay in self contained apartments in the historic country house or in one of two cottages in the traditional buildings adjacent to the main house.
- EDGE: Textile Artists Scotland. EDGE promotes excellence in textiles, by artists based in Scotland.