Terms & Conditions
Our terms and conditions are as follows:
- All orders placed are subject to current availability and will only be processed subject to clearance of cheques and authorisation of credit card details.
- Our terms and conditions of sale and all other matters concerning the Port Appin Studio website are subject to the law of Scotland where jurisdiction shall fall.
- In the event of loss or damage to works in transit to the customer, and upon satisfactory vouching of that fact, the contract of sale shall terminate and Port Appin Studio shall refund the price paid and carriage paid by the customer.
- The customer may return works and seek a full refund of the purchase price paid (but not carriage paid) provided the return is instructed within 10 days of the customer taking delivery of the work.
- Return carriage and carriage arrangements is the responsibility of the customer.
- The customer accepts responsibility for any taxation or charges levied in respect of importation of works they have ordered.
- Copyright of all images on the Port Appin Studio website vests in the artists and in no case may any party reproduce such images.
- Any published delivery timescales are for guidance only.
- Transactions will be processed in British pounds sterling.
- In the event of our bank informing us that any credit card provided by a customer has been used without authority or otherwise improperly used, the customer shall be obliged to return works forthwith.
- Customers warrant that they have authority to make purchases in their own name and are 18 years of age or over.